1.5 lbs ground beef (I prefer 80/20)
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs or crushed cracker crumbs
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup beef stock (I prefer Swanson)
1 tsp Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning (may omit)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp granulated garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 dashes cayenne pepper
1/4 all purpose flour
1/2 stick butter, sliced into pats
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cups beef stock
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp lemon juice
• In a large bowl mix together the eggs, bread crumbs, milk, beef stock and seasonings. Add the ground beef and mix well. Form into patties.
• Season the flour with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning. Lightly dredge the patties in the flour to coat.
• Heat a pan to medium and then add oil. Brown the patties 4 minutes on each side.
• Pour the cream soups, 2 cups beef stock, mushrooms and lemon juice into the slow-cooker. Stir well to combine and season if desired.
• Place the browned patties into the slow-cooker and top with the half stick of butter sliced into pats.
• Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until the patties are done. It makes a savory, rich gravy.
• Serve with mashed potatoes or over wide egg noodles with green salad or vegetable. Makes great leftovers.